The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

chit chat in here ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

chit chat in here ...  Empty
PostSubject: chit chat in here ...    chit chat in here ...  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:43 am

there is another birthday baring down on us girls ...

the lovely Tarnyia is having a birthday in a couple of weeks .. and the mail from this side of the country to her takes a wee while ...

and then there is the stuff coming from overseas ... which sometimes gets there before the domestic stuff .. lol ...

so if everyone can get their FQ's in the mail sooner rather than later .. that would be great ...

don't forget to post in the sent thread too please ..
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chit chat in here ...    chit chat in here ...  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:47 pm

we have a birthday coming up next month ... miss linda is coming of age ... at last ... yay ...

so don't forget to get your fq's in the mail in plenty of time girls ...
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: chit chat in here ...    chit chat in here ...  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Bobbie:

I paid attention to your request to try to get things in the mail sooner rather than later from us over here in the US. I have mailed Miss Linda’s birthday present out last week. I hope she gets it. I took it to the post office but it just didn’t seem to have enough postage. I asked the post man to please check it again and he said he was right. OK then. Please let me know when you get it Linda. Thanks.

Jen
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: chit chat in here ...    chit chat in here ...  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Jen, if you are about.......... please check your personal messages for and URGENT message from me. You will find your personal messages under the link "You have new messages" which you will find at the top of the page just under the cottage banner.

If anyone spots Jen, please direct her to her personal messages as it is rather URGENT. Thanks.........
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chit chat in here ...    chit chat in here ...  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:38 am

hi girls ... just a little reminder that there is a birthday coming up at the beginning of next month .... so ... get those fq's in the mail soon ... or Jan may be getting them late .. Christmas mail will soon be inundating the postal service and we really don't want Jan's squishies getting hung up in that stuff ...

i will also be putting up a new thread (and sending out an email to all members) regarding next years FQ Birthday Club .... if we get enough members playing we may be able to split it into 2 groups so that our lists are a bit smaller ... but that will be a judgement call made when all names are in ......

hope everyone is having a great day .....
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: chit chat in here ...    chit chat in here ...  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:27 am

Hello Bobbie,,

I feel as tho I have missed a couple of birthdays. I cannot find my list you sent out ages ago. I was sure I saved it. I am going to keep looking and I do think I have them written in a note book too, but my question is,,,,, do we have any new gals since you sent the first list. I want to make sure I have not forgot anyone. I am going to look in my note book now.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chit chat in here ...    chit chat in here ...  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:23 am

will email you the list hun ...
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: chit chat in here ...    chit chat in here ...  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:22 am

Thank you
I am trying to see which ones I missed,,, think it was 3 and they are going to the mail in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chit chat in here ...    chit chat in here ...  Empty

Back to top Go down

chit chat in here ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage :: Events Area & Swaps :: Birthday FQ Swaps :: 2012 Birthday Swaps ...-
Jump to: