Share | 

I have sent my partners mug rug ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:40 am

please post here when you have mailed your partners mugrug ..

i will make a note of it in my book ...

thanks ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

hold your precious ones close and tell them you love them...
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:17 am

I have completed my Mug Rug - it hasn't stopped raining for days so I've had plenty of time - and today it goes to Evelyn.

I had a great time making it and am pleased with the result. Hope you are too Evelyn. Jan
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Of course I will be pleased with it Jan! Thank you! I am hoping to participate in this swap on a regular basis to build my collection. Yours will be #2 and I am looking forward to the postie knocking on the door to hand deliver it!
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Mine should be ready to go tomorrow, if the boys co operate Smile
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:34 am

I will be sending my partners mug rug out on Monday. I do hope she likes it.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:45 am

don't forget to get a photo girls .. and if you can put it in the gallery ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ....

that would be oh so wonderful ... and ... you can name or not name your partner ...

jan named hers ... but i left mine a mystery ... that bit i will leave up to the sender ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:56 am

I am posting my partner's mug rug TODAY!!!

Don't bother racing off to the gallery to check it out ........ cause I did NOT post a pic and I am not naming names either! Sorry to get you all excited like that, really I am!

Yes! I did take a pic but it is very obvious who my mug rug is for and where would the fun be in that??

I expect to hear from my partner as soon as she opens her parcel and stops long enough to post back in here, at which time I will then post the picture in the gallery. Later everybody!

Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:18 am

sounds like i will have to wait then ... oh bugger ... i do hate to wait ...

but ... wait i will .... and in the mean time ... i shall just go to bed ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:28 pm

I have mailed my mug rug today to .................. watch THIS space!
She will be along any day soon now to tell you all about it I'm sure! haha
Sorry Bobbie, that makes:
1 show and tell
1 show and no tell and
1 no show and no tell............ yet!
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Mine was sent tonight but late, so won't go til tomorrow...and I forgot to take a pic after I finished it Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: mug rug swap   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:12 am

Hi I have posted my partners mug rug hope she likes it..................flower I took a photo with my iphone can't find my camera. how do i post it here ...
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:16 pm

My pic is up Bobbie, not as good as I would have liked, but, hope my partner likes it.

Posting after lunch...today.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Helen .. can you upload the pic from your camera to your computer ... if so ... go here .... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...
and click on the 'upload pic' button .. and you should be able to load it there ..

if you can't upload to your computer ... sms it to me on my mobile ... 0429863793 and i will post it for you ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:11 pm

....and I did actually post mine yestrday........
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:59 pm

My mug rug is on it's way.........
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Unavoidable delays here sorry but I am almost caught up and will be posting my partner's 'Buttons & Bows' mug rug on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:45 pm

did my partner get hers?
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:12 pm

its been over a week Karen .. i would have expected it should have arrived by now ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:49 pm

If it was me, maybe it will be in tomorrow's mail? The closer we live the longer it takes to get delivered I have found lately!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:25 pm

maybe it was you ... maybe it wasn't ... will have to wait and see ... heeehee ...

and i think you are fairly right as far as mail times go .... i have received mail from the US in better time than from WA ... sooooo wrong ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:01 pm

I have posted my partners mug rug today............. hope she likes it?
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:11 pm

ok I have posted off my partners mug rug and something yummy to have with her cuppa when she uses her new mug rug
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Waiting at the mail box and ready to pounce on the mail just in case it is for me? I do like "something yummy" with my cuppa!!!
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:53 am

my mug rug is parcelled, addressed and stamped - waiting to go - but I can't get to town today.

I'll leave it out at the mail box and our postman may take it for me. That is better than a 20 kilometre drive [and another 20k home again].

hope you like it,

please don't save it in a cupboard - use it or re-gift it,

Jan
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:56 pm

oh ... if she regifts it .... i am putting my hand up for it ... i love it ... well done Jan ... gorgeous ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my partners mug rug ...    

Back to top Go down

I have sent my partners mug rug ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next