HomeHome  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  Log in  

Share | 

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 03, 2012 2:33 am

Please sign up here if you wish to participate in this swap ... please email me for the pattern if you don't already have it .. there is a link at the bottom of this post for my email ... or download it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... and you will find all the information [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !!!!!

The 8 inch (finished) block theme for this swap is .. Owls .... and the borders to be any shade of pink .... can't wait to see what you all come up with ... the block centres may be a charm square .. appliqued .. embroidered or paper pieced .. that bit is your personal choice ... don't rush them and remember to make something you would love to receive ... and remember ... you need to make 6 and photograph all of them to go into the draw ...

You must have your photos posted no later than midnight May 31st ... please post all photos in the gallery ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Remember .. no photo .. no entry ... ... no entry .. no chance to win ...

also please note ... we may have some international members joining in this swap .. which means you must be prepared to mail overseas .. the cost of this to the US from Australia would be between $2.35 and $4.70 ... depending on your fabrics and packaging .. i have sent similar in a plain envelope and can more often than not get it under the 50 grams and can send it for $2.35 ... and for those here in Australia .. you will need to fill out a customs declaration for it also ...

but you may not have to worry about the postage .. cos you may be the winner .. which means you get to keep yours and get a whole lot of squishies in the mail ... woohoo....

Winners will announced on the 1st of next month .... I will contact the winner to get a snail mail address and then will let you all know what that is ... via email ...

it will be lovely to have you all join in ... and don't forget to have lots of fun picking out your fabrics .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

hold your precious ones close and tell them you love them...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 03, 2012 2:45 am

well i am sorry this took me so long getting this thread opened .. but we lost internet earlier tonight and i couldn't get online ... love telstra to pieces ... or it that i would like to blow them into pie... ummmm ... i have been told i am not to say such things online or over the phone ... haha ... some could think i am a terry wrist ... and come to lock me up ... lol

but again sorry in case you have been waiting to sign up ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 03, 2012 2:49 am

Now i am going to sign up for this one ... i know i have no owl fabric ... but i did see some the other day while i was out looking for batik ... and .. i was so close to buying it ... sooooooooooooo lovely ... cute little owls on chocolate background fabric ... and from memory it had some jade or aqua shades too ... it should go very nicely with pink ... hmmm ... will have to buy some of that too ... lol

so i guess i will be heading out shopping again after lunch ... and will take that opportunity to hit the post office too ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 03, 2012 2:52 am

flower

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 03, 2012 8:15 am

I signed up in another forum. Had better make it official under this heading. I'm in.

Jan
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 03, 2012 8:36 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Count me in!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 03, 2012 3:30 pm

just got in from my little jaunt ... with some oh so lovely owl fabric ... some pink ... some not .... you will all just have to wait for the pics to see just how cute they are ......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu May 10, 2012 3:04 pm

I have owls and pink borders under construction .................. pics to follow.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon May 14, 2012 3:29 pm

i keep looking and hoping to see more blocks ... but there is no more there yet .... Sad

flower

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon May 14, 2012 4:19 pm

I can only put a pic of my owl fabrics up to show you what will be coming, eventually, cause I have not been sewing over the weekend (too busy going out etc). I don't think I am the only one who was going to be posting owl block pics (when we got them done)? Pics are due by the end of the month and that is still 2 weeks away? So Ms Bobbie, take these tissues and dry your eyes, put on a nice smiley face and be patient just a little longer please? I am 'old' and am going as fast as I can!!!
Wink
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon May 14, 2012 4:58 pm

haha .. old .. haha ... going fast as you can .... haha ..

tissues ... haha ... dry eyes ..... haha ...

ok .. but i am old too you know ... and as for the nice smiley face ... smile i can do .... nice face .... hmmmmmmmmmmmm ... now that is going to be hard .... but ..... with enough putty and spackle and bog .... i think we may be able to achieve some sort of nice ... NOT .................................

yes you have until the end of the month .. and yes i am impatient ... but then ... i am old ... lol!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue May 15, 2012 6:35 pm

I have posted my Pink Owls blocks in the gallery. Had to have 2 border fabrics instead of one as the FQ I purchased was only a small one!!!! Not all FQs are created equal!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue May 22, 2012 6:55 am

Only 3 lots of owls?? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue May 22, 2012 10:00 am

Mine are on the way Karen will be there in time for the swap just took a little time to organise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue May 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Woo Hoo, more owls winging their way into the gallery!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue May 22, 2012 6:00 pm

waiting ... waiting .. .

so looking forward to seeing some more in there .... Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 10:17 am

My last owl will be finished today. Then I will photograph all the blocks together and post in the gallery. Life has been leaning a little heavy recently.

Thank goodness for stitching and patching and quilting. What a lovely escape.

Jan
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 10:36 am

will be watching for your lovely blocks jan ... flower

and it really is wonderful that we have the fabric escape .... i am very blessed to have a door on my sewing room which closes very tight ... and there is a sign that says ....

disturb at your own peril ........

no one comes near me if it is closed ... but if it is open ..... they all think it is Bourke Street ....

lol!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 6:01 pm

Will be back tomorrow to hopefully see the new owls Jan. Not long now till we know where these lovely owls will go to roost.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 7:10 pm

oh ...oh ... pick me ... pick me .... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 7:12 pm

OI Bobbie! Get in line!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 7:20 pm

i am in line .... first cab off the rank thank you very much ....

jocolor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Oh NO you DON'T!

I was here BEFORE you and my line is the right one..... get behind me!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Razz ............. is not Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next