The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EVERYONE please read this ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

EVERYONE please read this ...  Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE please read this ...    EVERYONE please read this ...  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:09 am

*****************************************************************************************************

please read this ... as it is important to know ...

if you are a visitor ... or if you are a member who is not signed in ... and when you post here .... in this thread only .. there is a username box at the top which asks you to put in a user name .. this is directed at our VISITORS ONLY... NOT members .... members do not need to fill this in ... because if you do ... it will tell you that your name has already been taken ... if you are already logged in as a member .. you will not see the box that i am talking about ...

MEMBERS ...... please go and log in so that this box is not visible to you ..

VISITORS ... if you wish you may insert your name ... but only if you wish ... it is not mandatory ... although it would be nice to know who you are ...

thank you all so much .. and have a wonderful day ...

Last edited by Bobbie B on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

EVERYONE please read this ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE please read this ...    EVERYONE please read this ...  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:11 pm

***************************************************************************************

a good way to know if you are logged in or not ..

go to the top of the page ... where the navigation buttons are ... if you see a flashing advertising banner ... you are NOT logged in ...

the ad banner is only visible to visitors ............... and to our visitors ... i do apologise for the banners ... they are beyond my control ...

well .. i have to edit this post ... as i now have the ability to disable the advertising banners for our visitors too cheers ... so hopefully it will make your visit a little more pleasant without the confusion of horrid little ads that sometimes lead to annoying popups ...

NOW ... the only way of knowing if you are logged in or not is ... to check the little icon up there that says ... your are either logged out or
in ....

please read thru our forum ........ and come and join in the fun ... it costs you nothing to join and the benifits can be very rewarding ...
Back to top Go down

EVERYONE please read this ...
Page 1 of 1