The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

our visitors ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

our visitors ...  Empty
PostSubject: our visitors ...    our visitors ...  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:31 pm

I would like to welcome you to our little cottage ... have a look around the boards and feel free to browse anywhere if you would to .... and if you wish ... please leave us a message ...

come on .. don't be shy ... ...

also if you would like to join us ... registration is free ... and ... please use your first name rather than an alias ... it is much easier if we know who you are straight off...

thank you and welcome
Back to top Go down
KarenH

our visitors ...  Empty
PostSubject: Good morning and thank you   our visitors ...  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:42 am

Good morning and thank you for the invitation, it looks great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

our visitors ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: our visitors ...    our visitors ...  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:26 am

thanks Karen ... hope everyone is happy here .. will make for a very successful forum if they are ...
Back to top Go down
Lynn M

our visitors ...  Empty
PostSubject: hi   our visitors ...  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:11 am

hi bobbi

it's great to  see someone has started a new forum. it's also great to see so many of the people i use to swap with could you please tell me how to join

Lynn M
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

our visitors ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: our visitors ...    our visitors ...  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:44 am

Hi Lynn ... so lovely to see you .... and very happy you found your way here ...

now to join ... please just go here ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... fill out a couple of details ... and then i will get an email with your request ... which i authorise .... and that is it ..... you will get confirmation that you are a member .. then you can come and play with us ... cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

our visitors ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: our visitors ...    our visitors ...  Empty

Back to top Go down

our visitors ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage :: General Discussion Area :: Visitors to our Cottage ...-
Jump to: