The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...

Go down 
+6
jendickson8
Linda
Tarnyia S
Evelyn J
Jan S
Bobbie B
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:28 pm

mine should go tomorrow .. it will be late cos i am sooooooooooo forgetful ... will do it now so i don't forget .................. again .... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Val I posted your birthday FQ last Friday.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:27 pm

oh yes girls ... val's birthday is quickly approaching ....

19th ..... maybe i should post mine off too with these other bits that have to go tomorrow ....

nah!!! .... i will remember to do it ... next week ... Embarassed maybe ..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:17 pm

I have Val's ready, might post it this week, will be away next week.
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:52 am

Hi Val,

My parcel goes into the mail today. Happy birthday for 19th.

Jan
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Val ... Linda asked if i could post that her FQ is on its way ..

she has a new computer and is in the process of setting it up .... what a big job it is too ...
Back to top Go down
Joey C

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:06 am

Val, hope you are having a super birthday! My gift is on it's way, hope you don't have to wait too long.

Love,

Joey
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:37 am

I don't know how long parcels take to reach South Africa, but my envelope to Joey goes into the mail this morning - rather be early than late.

Happy birthday for 8th.

Jan
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:18 am

i think it would take about 2 weeks Jan ... but you are right ... better safe than sorry .....

I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 1711322713
Back to top Go down
Joey C

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:03 am

Thanks Jan, will let you know as soon as it arrives on my doorstep. Should not take longer than 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:23 pm

haha Joey, I posted mine today too, wasn't sure of timeline, hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Joey C

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:20 am

I'll be watching the post box like a hawk! So exited to see what's in the mail!

Can't wait! Very Happy

Joey
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am

Only 2 weeks till Jan's birthday everyone........... I am posting your FQ off today Jan.
I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 1609286422
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:20 am

nothing like being the early bird hey evelyn ..... haha .... yours will only take 2 days to get there .... lol ....

mine will go off late next week .... can't have poor Jan sweating over unopened squishies for 2 weeks ...

but don't forget ladies ... jan's birthday is coming up fast ..... 2nd December ...
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:40 am

I have it on the writing desk to post, will do it Tuesday. This is the last one for the year isn't it Bobbie?
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:20 pm

ok had to pay some bills, (meaning, I was at the PO), mine is done and dusted, haha
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:08 pm

yes Linda ... Jan is our last for this year ...

i will be putting another thread up very shortly for one for next year .... just have to get my head organised ...

i do think i need to drink more water ... mind you ... i am honestly drinking around 5 litres a day ... but don't seem to be passing too much of it ... it is very hot and very dry here ... something i am not use to ... and something i really don't like ...

Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Ok Girls……Don’t laugh! I missed a Birthday FQ. I looked on my calendar and didn’t see Joey C name or address, etc. I need that information. Please and thank you. Sorry Joey. Things are really crazy here right now.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:22 am

i will send it to you Jen ... email coming your way ..

Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:54 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3