The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...

Go down 
+6
Jan S
Evelyn J
BB
Karen H
Tarnyia S
Bobbie B
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Evelyn J

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Oh the calories!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:22 pm

yeah ... its a bit like that hey ?? lol!
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Wow, I just cannot believe it is the end of June already. In my aging mind it is only the middle of the month,

I finished my lotto blocks a few days ago but just noticed I did not post pictures,,, well they are posted now.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:24 pm

i will also add some for the winner when i get home ... right now i am in no position to make anything ... haha ... having way too much of a good time ... but i do miss my machine ... and sewing time ... oh and my other little and big family members ...
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:36 pm

flower  My photo is in the gallery... the fabric is one that I received from some one and I haven't use it as I thought it to pretty... and I still have some left
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:42 pm

It is lovely fabric Tarnyia!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:03 am

my blocks are posted ... for this month and last ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:43 am

Very nice too Bobbie and I see Lorna has posted hers as well (lovely fabric too Lorna!).
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:20 am

ok .. my blocks are in the gallery ... and i will also throw in the mug rug i made last month for the winner .. and .. i have a couple of coasters made the same too .. which i am happy to send as well ... 

so .. let's see those blocks ladies ..
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:21 am

flower  my blocks are in the gallery
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:18 am

flower Annie Mac your blocks are gorgeous... love the black fabrics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7