HomeHome  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  Log in  

Share | 

july's block ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: july's block ...    Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:03 pm

and now here is the block for July ... http://www.quilterscache.com/D/DoubleStarBlock.html

now this is a paper pieced block ... i think it looks great .... 

hope you enjoy it ... i just hope it is as easy as it appears ... oh well ... a little challenge never hurt anyone ... did it ???? ... hope not .. haha .. 

have fun !!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Bobbie

hold your precious ones close and tell them you love them...

Last edited by Bobbie B on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: july's block ...    Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:32 pm

i am going to do my very best to catch up on my blocks this month ... 

i am a couple behind .. and do want to be up to date with them before Lorna is back and catches me still running behind ...  Embarassed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Bobbie

hold your precious ones close and tell them you love them...
Back to top Go down

july's block ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1