The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

April's Block ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

April's Block ...  Empty
PostSubject: April's Block ...    April's Block ...  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:58 am

keep an eye on this thread for the next BOM .... Lorna will be posting this one ... well done for getting the first pic in the gallery Lorna and getting the opportunity to pick the next block ... 

I can hardly wait to see what you have picked out for us to do ...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

April's Block ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Block ...    April's Block ...  EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:18 am

this was copied from the March thread ... nominating the next block .. chosen by Lorna ... 

Since I have already picked out the BOM for April, I think I will go ahead and post it. It is called Glory Boxes. I think it will fit in real nice. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   even if I get mine done first, I will let you pick for the month of May, unless of course someone else decides to jump in and show off the blocks they are making in the closet. (on the QT), just to surprise us. Hugs Lorna [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i do hope there is someone else out there sewing away madly on the QT ... and will surprise us ... that would be lovely ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

April's Block ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Block ...    April's Block ...  EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:55 pm

Shhhhhhhhhh!
 April's Block ...  4049840659  April's Block ...  4181835256
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

April's Block ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Block ...    April's Block ...  EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:59 pm

starting this block today .. now i just have to actually get it and last months finished ... 

but if they are at least cut out that would be an excellent start ... wouldn't it ??

off to do that now ....
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

April's Block ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Block ...    April's Block ...  EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Hmmmmmmmm tomorrow? Tomorrow I will be making a trip to the local 'spotted' store! No sewing for me tomorrow.......
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

April's Block ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Block ...    April's Block ...  EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:21 pm

not tomorrow .. well actually i may be able to get to them once we get home ... have a couple of blood tests to get done for monday's hospital trip and ... also have to pick up my scans that were done earlier this week ... 

not sure but i also think Marcos wants to do something while we are in town too ... and i still have heaps to do here before heading off on sunday .... oh it never finishes does it ... always something to do that is not sewing ... bugger
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

April's Block ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Block ...    April's Block ...  EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:59 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

April's Block ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Block ...    April's Block ...  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:56 pm

Am sewing this months this afternoon ... i just made January's again as i was not really happy with the colours ... I think it was January's .. haha ... 

now they will all be the reds and blues ... maybe with a little pale pink and white thrown in here and there .... will post pics soon ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

April's Block ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Block ...    April's Block ...  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:41 pm

Oh NO!!!!
Did you just create an orphan block???
Poor original January block!
Maybe you might have to make another set of coordinating blocks to go with the original one too??
Then you would have 2 quilts by the end of the year ready to quilt.
 lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

April's Block ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Block ...    April's Block ...  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:54 pm

oh no ... i will be making a placemat or cushion out of it ... i am using up orphan blocks ... and one quilt will be plenty enough ... 

and i made a whoopsie too ... it was not this block i was working on .. but March's ... forgot about that one ... me bad ... 

uploading some pics now ....
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

April's Block ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Block ...    April's Block ...  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:17 pm

Been to look see, and great work. I found the March one with the crazy denim fabric very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

April's Block ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Block ...    April's Block ...  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Hi Lorna .... I am unable to get online with my computer at the moment so ... I was wondering if you would mind picking out a block for May ... I am using my phone to post this and although the young folk tell me I can access anywhere online on my phone as easily as I can on the computer .... I beg to differ ... I prefer a full screen and keys that I can use to type ... Not this teeny weeny screen on the phone ... Maybe I really am getting old lol .... 

And if you can open a new topic for May that would be excellent too ... Or I can just move it when I get back on with the computer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

April's Block ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Block ...    April's Block ...  Empty

Back to top Go down

April's Block ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage :: Events Area & Swaps :: Block of the Month ... 2014-
Jump to: