The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

parcels received ......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

parcels received ...... Empty
PostSubject: parcels received ......   parcels received ...... EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:16 pm

ok ... here are the ones that have arrived safely home ... 

Robyn ... Yes  on the 5th December ...... parcels received ...... 3593102823 

Annie ....                  

Bobbie ... 

Michele ... 

Helen ... 

Karen ... Yes on the 5th December ..... parcels received ...... 3593102823 

Lorna ... 

Linda ....
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: parcels received ......   parcels received ...... EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Oh thank you Lorna, for a beautiful parcel, full of amazing surprises, and a beautiful card.
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: parcels received ......   parcels received ...... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:02 am

WOW HOO,,,,  Secret Santa Bon Bon has arrived. I will not say who it is from don't want to spoil any other surprises,,,,but I know the secret santa knows who she is thank you thank you thank you''

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Michele

PostSubject: Re: parcels received ......   parcels received ...... EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Thank you so much to my SS it was a wonderful surprise and has arrived safely.

Michele
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: parcels received ......   parcels received ...... EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:11 am

Hello and thank you, my SS pkg. arrived today, I did open your card, it is so sweet.  I will keep your pkg. till Christmas morning. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, good health to all, Lorna :bear:hugs.
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: parcels received ......   parcels received ...... EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:13 am

Lorna G wrote:
Hello and thank you, my SS pkg. arrived today, I did open your card, it is so sweet.  I will keep your pkg. till Christmas morning. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, good health to all, Lorna  parcels received ...... 1765393829 hugs.
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: parcels received ......   parcels received ...... EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:30 am

Good morning, Karen, I waited till Christmas Eve to open your pkg. and I was so very happy with all the lovely, things it contained ,,,,,,,,,,,, thank you so very much. Your Christmas Card was so cute I love bears.  Hope you had a great Christmas, and I wish you and all yours a wonderful New Year, making 2014 the best for you. Hugs Lorna  parcels received ...... 1765393829
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: parcels received ......   parcels received ...... Empty

Back to top Go down

parcels received ......
Page 1 of 1