The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A weekender project ... anyone ????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

A weekender project ... anyone ????  Empty
PostSubject: A weekender project ... anyone ????    A weekender project ... anyone ????  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:08 pm

I am doing a cottage weekend project .. it will be a quilt top ... single/twin bed size ... I will have a pattern to send out to anyone interested in joining in ... and hopefully we will get this done in one day ... maybe two ... it will be an all day sew-a-thon ...

you just need to have all your ingredients prepped in advance ... and I have put a post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] regarding it ...

please go check it out .... and if you are interested .... pop your name down and any questions you may have ....

there is no date set at the moment .. but ... I am hoping to have my top done and a tutorial prepared by mid June and we can do this sometime closer to the end of June ... or early July ...
Back to top Go down

A weekender project ... anyone ????
Page 1 of 1