HomeHome  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  Log in  

Share | 

May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders   Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:24 am

Rolling Eyes we will see.........
I forgot to come back and say..... next lotto blocks....
I have some nice fabric that has no intended purpose here..... so I was thinking, along the lines of placemats etc.......
what about a tea party theme? If it is ok, I will get a pic up of my blocks by tonight and other participants can have a look see before making theirs, to coordinate/match?
My borders will be white with a tiny black print but mainly white, fabric has multi coloured cups/plates on a black background.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders   Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:04 pm

oh Karen that sounds really nice .. will go check out the gallery later or maybe tomorrow depending on when i can get online ...

and i am pretty sure i have some sort of fabric here with cups on ... if not .. there is always ebay ... lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

hold your precious ones close and tell them you love them...
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders   Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:48 am

Wow Karen, I love the tea party blocks. I want to make some now.
Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders   Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:11 am

Thank you Annie, Lorna, Tarnyia and Bobbie, my food with beige tan borders all look fabulous!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders   

Back to top Go down

May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage :: Events Area & Swaps :: Block Lotto ...-
Jump to: