HomeHome  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  Log in  

Share | 

April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:07 am

Hi Girls
New theme so get those thinking caps on and sign up...

Jen

Tarnyia

Helen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia

Last edited by Tarnyia S on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:13 pm

OK Tarnyia, sign me up for this one, please.
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:08 am

flower Done Jen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:52 pm

flower The gallery is open for this mug rug theme...

Please make sure that you post a photo before partners are assigned as it seems we aren't getting many photo's in the gallery before this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:01 pm

i must apologise for that very thing T .... i am still tardy in my pic for last month ... and will not be signing up for this one unless i am sure i can get the mugrug done BEFORE i get my partner ....

now can i ask when will partners be given out please .... i know it is in here somewhere but i am too lazy to go looking .... and ... i reckon you already know the dates off the top of your head ... and ... yeah i also know that if i had used the same amount of time looking that i have taken to type this out i would already know the answer ...

what can i say ... i do not manage time very well ... haha ....... oh and that ain't a secret is it ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

hold your precious ones close and tell them you love them...
Back to top Go down
Helen P

PostSubject: when I was young / mothers day swap   Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:01 am

Hi could you please sign me up for this swap. no Idea what to do though thinking gives me a headache these days.
Quilty Hugz
Helen flower
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:02 pm

Very Happy signed you up Helen

Bobbie I think we decided 15th and things got a little screwy with Feb being shorter... hopefully we can get it all back on track... does this suit everyone or do we need to change it by a few days.... please say girls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:51 pm

I am hesitating as have been very busy, IF I get time, I will do it and post a pic by the 15th, if there is no pic, it means I am not in Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:05 am

i have decided on what i want to do for this one ... hopefully it will work ... but .. i won't have it finished by the 15th ... so ... if you would consider putting off the final date to maybe the 22nd ... which is postponing it for another week then i should have mine done for this ...

also when you head off to Perth for the baby's arrival etc T ... let me know and i will take over the swaps again for you so you can just play all day ... haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
was just coming in here to say lets have the photo posting moved to the 20th
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
the 22nd sounds just as great or we could even stretch it to the 23rd if that suits others that still give us s few days to get them in the mail before the end of the month.
is that better for those who are not sure about signing up???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:26 pm

works great for me ... thanks T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Me too, thank you!
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:15 am

I posted my pic (or at least I think I did) in the gallery. But I don't see it just yet. I was worried I wouldn't make the 15th cut off (it is the 15th here but the 16th there). Then I saw that it was extended.
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:26 am

OK. My pic is there. The fabric reminded me of my mother. We would go to the beach all summer long, every summer, until.........
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:40 am

i love your mug rug Jen ... reminds me of my childhood ... we lived close to the beach and spent most days in the water ... or on the beach ... summer or winter ....

lovely memories you must have of your mum ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:56 pm

i am really sorry girls .. but i will not be able to join in this swap .. the fabric i ordered hasn't arrived and won't be here before tuesday and even that is not guaranteed ... so it is best if i just say ... not this month ..

not sure what i will do with the lovely fabric i get .. haha .. i am sure i will find a use for it .. one day ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Helen P

PostSubject: when I was young / mothers day   Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:31 pm

Hi Ladies I have posted a pic of the mug rug I made for this month , my theme was when I was young I used to love the cupcakes my mum and Nanna made, and I made for my boys. I used to love receiving cupcakes from the boys when they were little bought of course. I bought some goergous ones from a bakery on the gold coast for my daughter-in-laws birthday recently she was delighted with them so was I they were yummy.
quilty hugs
Helen p
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:43 am

flower Helen I went to look at your mug rug but can't find it... maybe it didn't post in the gallery for some silly reason

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Scroll down Tarnyia and you will see 3 extra mug mats at the bottom (might need moving all together?)

Very nice cup cake there by the way!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:28 pm

i found it ... i didn't realise it was in the wrong spot .. i will go and move it ....

my fabric arrived today ... i am going to make a mugrug with it ... even if i can't get into this swap ... will be nice to have one for the memory side of things ...

such cute fabric too ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:48 pm

flower Helen and Jen I have emailed you with your partners... let me know if there is a problem

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day   

Back to top Go down

April 2013... When I Was Young/Mother's Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1