HomeHome  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  Log in  

Share | 

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Val D

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:33 pm

Annie ... my lovely parcel arrived yesterday .... thank you sooooo much .. the fabric is gorgeous .... i love it ... and the other bits are wonderful too .... i got rid of all my magazines when we climbed aboard the bus .. so it was lovely to lay in bed last night and flip thru some beaut pages ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

hold your precious ones close and tell them you love them...
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:23 am

Hi Val,

Just read the message about the mangled envelope and the strawberies on the fabric. I am quite sure it was my parcel to you. There was a card when it was mailed. I do hope the fabric survived the journey. In the future I may have to make the packages tougher and more secure.

How disappointing (and maddening),

Happy Birthday,

Jan
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:28 am

Thank You Jan the fabric has been washed there is still a light oily patch but I can cut that out no problem love the fabric thanks again
I love you
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:10 am

my very pretty FQ from Lynn arrived yesterday ... such a gorgeous shade of purple ....

i shall take pics later today and show you all what pretty squishies i received ..... you are all going to be soooooooooooooo envious .... Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:58 am

My birthday FQ arrived from Ann - thanks so much. Love the colors, shades of grey and maroon. Please, if you have not received a birthday FQ from me et me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:17 pm

I am so late letting you lovely ladies know that I have received my lovely F/Q,cards and lovely thoughtful gifts Dear Ann, Lorna, Tarnyia,Michele,Evelyn and Robyn your s came open and I am amazed that it arrived safely thank you I am hoping to take photo's soon just waiting for my camera to come home from hospital it was very sick I hope it will come home all fixed
Thank you ladies for making my birthday special
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:44 am

Val - your FQ from me must still be in the mail. Hope it arrives soon.
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:02 pm

Hi Jen, Your lovely fabric and card arrived today thank you so much
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:08 am

Thanks so much Bobbie, my FQ arrived and I love it.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:28 pm

so pleased to hear that Jen .... and glad you love it ... batiks are all so nice .... it is hard to pick just one .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Helen P

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:00 pm

hi Bobbie, Val,Jen,Evelyn,Lorna,Tarnyia,Annie, Robyn,Linda,jan, Thankyou for the birthday wishes cards and fabric , it really made my day.
Quilty Hugs
HelenP
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Glad you liked it Helen!
Many Happy returns for the day!!!
Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:28 pm

so Helen .. you still have a few more to come ... don't forget to post here when they arrive .... annie has a book that she checks off when stuff gets to where it is going ....

hope you are feeling better now too .... not good that you should be unwell on your birthday ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Helen P

PostSubject: birthday fat quarter received   Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:05 am

Hi Michelle I received your lovely present and card thankyou so much.
Quilty Hugz
Helen
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:41 am

Jan - I received my birthday FQ from you today. Thanks so much. Love it
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Robyn - The mail man brought me a really nice FQ. Different shades of purple with white sprigs of grass - love it, and thanks for the little needle pocket. Jan's FQ to me is green with all colors of swirls - love that too.
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:12 am

Linda - Thanks so much for the FQ. Love it! It's green with all colors of leaves.
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Sun May 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Hello Ladies: Just
wanted to let you know I have received Birthday Fats from:

Bobbie, Jan, Robyn, Lynn,Val, Linda, Ann and Helen. Thanks to all of you, I love them all.
Back to top Go down
Joey C

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Thu May 09, 2013 2:17 am

Oh I hope my fat quarters will arrive at your doors soon.

Hugs,

Joey
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Thu May 09, 2013 10:07 am

i am sure they will Joey ... everyone will post in here to let you know ... cos there is nothing worse than continually worrying if the mail service has ........... succeeded cheers ...... or ................ failed scratch ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Thu May 09, 2013 12:14 pm

Mail's in!!! Woo Hoo!!

I hunted down that mail man of ours and he gave me 3 FQ parcels from: Joey, Lynn & Ann. Thank you ladies.

I am amazed at how quick they seem to have landed here! SA took just over 3 weeks and CA was just over 1 week! How fast is that!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Thu May 09, 2013 9:12 pm

oh i just had a horrible thought ... i am wondering if Joey sent my fq to alligator creek ... i have put in a redirection for our mail with aussie post and hopefully if she did it will all be rolling before any FQ got there ...

we are having a small drama getting mail from there to here ... and hopefully aussie post can sort it out in a timely manner ... Rolling Eyes

if it does go back then Joey hun ... just hang onto it .. I think paying postage once is plenty enough ... but ... hopefully all this will be 'panic over nothing' ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Joey C

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fri May 10, 2013 2:34 am

Evelyn I'm so glad you got your fat quarter!

Now the others should be there soon too.

Hugs,

Joey
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fri May 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Hi Joey I received my lovely FQ today thank you I love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next