HomeHome  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  Log in  

Share | 

December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Karen was the winner of last months yellow and blue lotto blocks and has chosen this fantastic theme for this months blocks ... thanks Karen and congratulations on your win ...

Please sign up here if you wish to participate in this swap ... please email me for the pattern if you don't already have it .. there is a link at the bottom of this post for my email or PM ... or download the pattern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... and you will find all the rules information [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!!!!!

The 8 inch (finished) block theme for this swap is .. Jewel Box colour centre squares .... and the borders ... white or white .. your choice .. all blocks can be made identical or you can do different colours in your centres ... but please keep your borders ... white ..... i think these are going to be absolutely striking ...

I think these blocks would be best made using charm squares ..... although if you were very industrious you could do what Tarnyia did in one of her quilts and do strip pieced blocks for the centres (see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for that quilt)... now that would be interesting ... please don't rush them and remember to make something you would love to receive ... and remember ... you need to make 6 and photograph all of them to go into the draw ...

You must have your photos posted no later than midnight December 31st ... please post all photos in the gallery album which you will find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... if you have problems posting pics please let me know as we now have a tutorial on how to post photos in the gallery ... or send them to me and i will post them for you ....

Remember .. no photo .. no entry ... ... no entry .. no chance to win ...

also please note ... you may have to pay for international postage on these blocks when sending them to the winner ...

but then again ... you may not have to worry about the postage .. cos you may be the winner .. which means you get to keep yours and get a whole lot of squishies in the mail ... woohoo....

Winners will announced on the 1st of next month .... I will contact the winner to get a snail mail address and then will let you all know what that is ... via email ...

it will be lovely to have you all join in ... and don't forget to have lots of fun picking out your fabrics .....

Bobbie ......

Lorna ........

Annie .........

Karen ........

Tarnyia .......

Jen .......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

hold your precious ones close and tell them you love them...

Last edited by Bobbie B on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:19 pm

sign my up, thanks Lorna
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 am

And me too. going to see if I have any jewel tones right now.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:53 pm

Me too please!
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Jewel Box blocks in the gallery......................... and Boobie I would like to sign up for this one as well lol!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:30 pm

OK t ... but only cos you have done them ... lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:09 am

Ladies, I am so sorry, I have not had that minute we are all looking for to get just one more thing finished. I did think I would be able to fit in my lotto blocks, between Christmas and New Years, but not happening. One batch of company left on Sat. in the morning and the second wave arrived at 4:00. I did and I still am having a great time with my visiters. Will do better in 2013.
Happy and Healthy New Year to all my many sewing friends, Lorna
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:59 am

Ok…… I felt inspired today and made 6 blocks for December 2012 Block Lotto. You might consider this cheating a bit, but it is still December 2012 here in the USA. I hope you will let me be part of the drawing. Thanks and Happy New Year.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:27 pm

I am sure it will be perfectly all right Jen, especially as Bobbie is probably still snoozing by the pool with a sparkling mineral water in her hand at this time of the day and the block lotto draw is probably the last thing on her mind today! She will be reminded to draw it soon I am sure.......... Happy New Year.......... All!!!!

Excuse me Bobbie, but you have mail (up there) if you haven't already noticed it before now? ha ha
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:29 pm

flower Ok girls seeing Bobbie is having a little trouble with getting a signal strength where she is how about we get this round of lotto finished.....

I see we have 6 signed up for this round of Lotto blocks and only 4 photo's in the gallery.... is anyone else out of the 6 going to get theirs done by the weekend?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:59 pm

OK Tarnyia, I will post mine this afternoon, I did not know it was still open, Lorna
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:32 am

flower Lorna that would be fantastic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:31 am

Ladies, I have posted my lotto blocks, I do hope the winner likes green.

Thanks for the few extra days to get too them, with getting prepared for Christmas, and New Years and then all the company, I think I was in the kitchen for most of Dec. Merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy New Years, hugs Lorna
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:12 am

i am going to see if i can get mine done today ... but if this needs to be drawn ... go ahead ... don't wait for me ... please ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:13 am

and to all the ladies who have done their's .... absolutely gorgeous blocks ... i do want to get some done ... so i have the feint chance of winning them all ... haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:28 am

flower Ok Bobbie what if we hold off until Sunday/Monday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:37 am

of course we will wait for Dear Bobbie, I know she will get them done by Monday. lol bounce bounce I love you

Ann
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:10 am

ok T ... close it off and draw a winner ..... i will sit this one out ... Crying or Very sad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:17 am

I just sent you an email I will see if she is still on chat and tell her to go ahead and draw. i did suggest to her a couple of evening ago about drawing but we really wanted to wait for you first

Cheers AnnXXXXXX I am chatting with Val right now
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:23 am

Say hi to dear Val for me ... and thanks for letting T know ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:25 am

will Tell Val right now. I need to add you to my chat too, may not be a good time tho if you cannot get online often, But i will send you an invite. Oh I will see if you are here on chat. silly me
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:27 am

Nope you are not on this chat,,, boo hoo
Back to top Go down
Wendy R

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Now Windows Messenger has gone to Skype I am all over the shop. Had MSN Yahoo and Skype but now that has all changed.

Seems like it's down to Skype and Yahoo. And all thoes chat things for the iphone .............
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:25 am

Val, Tarnyia and I use skype often. I have not had MSN for a long time now. I think Skype took over MSN..

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Wendy R

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:38 am

WINNER WINNER WINNER >....................... lol

Tarnyia asked me to draw the winner of this months block lotto - so I got Tony to do the grand draw.

And the winner is .......................

DRUM ROLL PLEASE .....................

Jen!!!!!!! Congratulaions Jen!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......    

Back to top Go down

December 2012 .... Jewel Box and White ......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next