HomeHome  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  Log in  

Share | 

November 2012 ... Yellow Flowers and Blues ... with a twist ..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: November 2012 ... Yellow Flowers and Blues ... with a twist ..    Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:08 am

ok .. that didn't help too much ... so i said .. so me images ......... and it did ...

crikey ............ green ....... both light and dark ...... pinks ...... again light and dark ..... a deep maroon colour ........... and ....... black ....... and even a lovely .. no gorgeous aqua colour too ... ................. so i will just stick to the colours i know ...

now i will go google citrine and see if i was wrong there ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

hold your precious ones close and tell them you love them...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: November 2012 ... Yellow Flowers and Blues ... with a twist ..    Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:21 pm

They all sound like such delicious colours Tarnyia!
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: November 2012 ... Yellow Flowers and Blues ... with a twist ..    Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Well, maybe my description was wrong, lol, I just recalled Tarnyia's quilt and love the colours. I must have seen a pattern or a quilt called jewel box someplace....... Embarassed but....Bobbie has nailed it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: November 2012 ... Yellow Flowers and Blues ... with a twist ..    Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:16 pm

well hun .. you explained yourself well enough that we understood you .. and that is good enough around here ......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

hold your precious ones close and tell them you love them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November 2012 ... Yellow Flowers and Blues ... with a twist ..    

Back to top Go down

November 2012 ... Yellow Flowers and Blues ... with a twist ..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage :: Events Area & Swaps :: Block Lotto ... past months only-
Jump to: