HomeHome  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  Log in  

Share | 

I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:59 am

Is it someone who doesn't post a lot? perhaps she forgot she needed to. Merry Christmas Linda
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:16 am

Hey T,, I did receive mine and posted a while ago.

Cheers Ann

are some girls still waiting??? Hummmm
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:48 am

Have not rec'd mine yet, one more day for mail before Christmas, I will cross my little fingers. Merry Christmas to all and a very happy and healthy New Year, With all my best, hugs Lorna
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:54 am

I also Posted that I had received mine too T but thanks for the reminder
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:47 pm

i am sure i posted that i had mine ... and i know my partner received hers ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

hold your precious ones close and tell them you love them...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Everyone KNOWS I received mine (SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE ha ha) but what you don't know is........... I am just off to post my picture of all the goodies Karen sent me!! Thank you Karen......... I love them all ................ including the chocolate!!! Which I am pleased to say was not melted all over the contents - but was a tad out of shape due to all the SHAKING! They will taste just as good when I get around to eating them I am sure!

Labels, buttons, charms, bobbin holder, marking pen, quilt roll holders, pins, lace frame, mug rug, hot pot mitt/heat mat, necklace, fridge magnet, shopping bag and..... CHOCOLATE!!! Enjoy everyone......... I know I am!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:12 am

Just a note, talked to Lynn M. yesterday and she has not rec'd her Bonbon, and they are now workng there way to Florida, so sender please watch for it as it might be returned. Lynn's lap top is still packed, so news is from me. Lorna
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:28 am

I have been having some issues within my family. I am soooooo sorry I have not posted earlier that I have received my Christmas Bon Bon. I did mail my partner’s Bon Bon to her, but it came back to me. I have since repackaged it and will send it out again. Shame on me.
Back to top Go down
Wendy R

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Jen I am sure everyone holds their breath knowing how easy it is to get it back ......... lol - but remember it is much better to get it back and re send it than it disappear into a black hole and then no one knows what happened to it.

I am sure it will all work out in time.
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:53 pm

flower Lorna have you still not received your bonbon Question Question Question Question

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Tarnyia, I believe Lorna is saying she is posting on behalf of Lynn M who has not received her bon bon and is now in transit (all packed up and moving house)?
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:00 am

Tarnyia, I do hate to have to say, but it still has not arrived. Am I the only one. Maybe it was forgotten, to be put into the mail, or wrong address with no return and it is lost for ever. These things happen. It is sad for the sender and for me also. Tons of hugs, Lorna
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:28 am

flower Yep got that part Evelyn...

flower Lorna I feel really bad that you haven't got yours yet as I was your partner and I was so sure I sent it out in plenty of time... I sent your lotto blocks the week before I sent your bonbon Sad we will give it another week or so and if it doesn't turn up I will do you up another.... and you would have really liked your pot holder it had and Aussie theme... fingers crossed for the next few weeks Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:36 am

sorry Lorna that you have had to wait so long to get your bon bon .. but local Christmas mail is such a pain in the .. you know where .. and international is even worse ... but if you could wait a little longer Lorna i am sure it will turn up ...

and i know you are not complaining that it has not come yet .... but i reckon it will be worth getting once it does arrive ... T's work is sooooooooooooo wonderful ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

hold your precious ones close and tell them you love them...
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:42 am

Bobby was that a hint, it will be good fun when ever it gets here. I can celebrate another Christmas. Lucky me, tons of hugs Lorna
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:47 am

Tarnyia, please do not lose any sleep, over this. I'm sure it will show up one day, so we will just waite. I'll have good fun opening it when it does arrive. Please do not make up another one, for me, it is not necessary........
I do hope all the others have rec'd theirs, I have not see a picture of the one I mailed out. Tons of hugs, Lorna
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:14 pm

I too would love to see all the photos in the gallery of all the bon bons that were sent. It would helps us with choosing what sort of things to send in the next bon bon swap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...   

Back to top Go down

I Have Received My Secret Bonbon...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3